Becoming a Central Florida Behavioral Network Provider
Have you ever wondered about becoming a provider for the Central Florida Behavioral Health Network (CFBHN)? If you have and meet the qualifications, we welcome your interest. The network is always growing and expanding and we continuously evaluate our system to provide the best services to those we serve on behalf of the Florida Department of Children and Families (our major funder). Please note that decisions regarding adding additional providers to our network is dependent on a range of factors. You can learn more about CFBHN’s policies regarding contract procurement by visiting this page: Policies & Procedures.
Here are a few key elements you must meet in order to be considered.
- Be a non-profit organization
- Not have been barred, suspended, or otherwise prohibited from doing business with any government entity, or has been barred, suspended, or otherwise prohibited from doing business with any government entity in accordance with s. 287.133, F.S.
- Not be under investigation or indictment for criminal conduct, or has been convicted of any crime which would adversely reflect on its ability to provide services, or which adversely reflects its ability to properly handle public funds
- Not have had a contract terminated by the Department or CFBHN for failure to satisfactorily perform or for cause
- Not have failed to implement a corrective action plan approved by the Department, other governmental entity, or CFBHN, after having received due notice
- Not be ineligible for contracting pursuant to the standards in s. 215.473(2), F.S.
If you are interested and are eligible to apply please complete the attached form (form) and email to: