About Central Florida Behavioral Health Network
CFBHN is a not for profit 501 (c) (3) corporation and a CARF International Accredited Services Management Network organization* contracting with community service organizations to provide a full array of publically funded mental health and substance abuse services in the SunCoast counties of Charlotte, Collier, Desoto, Glades, Hardee, Hendry, Highlands, Hillsborough, Lee, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, and Sarasota. Services include acute care, residential treatment, housing, medical, outpatient, recovery support, and prevention.
* CARF is the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- Quality: Services are provided in a manner that is accessible, and produces successful outcomes for individuals, families and communities.
- System of Care: The system of care, developed and managed by CFBHN, includes prevention, behavioral health treatment, and recovery support services for the indigent, uninsured, and priority populations defined by the funder.
- Help: Services are provided at the right time, in the right amount, and at the right level.
- Hope: The belief that people living with mental illness, substance use, and co-occurring disorders can, and do, recover and have the opportunity to live meaningful lives.
- Recovery: A process of change through which individuals improve their health and wellness, live a self-directed life, and strive to reach their full potential.